Book - Shire of Eltham Handbook 1992
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- 72 pages, illus. Front cover has a copy of a sketch "Frogmouths" by Margo Kroyer Pederson on dark green cover. Printed on recycled paper.
- eltham, shire of eltham, handbooks
- The Shire of Eltham was a Local Government Area located about 25 kilometres northeast of Melbourne. The shire covered an area of 277.13 square kilometres and existed from 1856 until 1994.
- Shire of Eltham (Publisher)
- Annual guide to services in Shire of Eltham
- 5 May 2017 at 11:48AM