Book - Before you came: mines, myths and memories of Diamond Creek. By John L Ryan
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- 55 pages. Soft cover, light brown with copy of early painting of Diamond Creek on front cover. Black and white illus.
- 21 x 14cm
- diamond creek, john l ryan
- A history of Diamond Creek from earliest records of white visitors (1836) to the 1970s. John Ryan was born in Diamond Creek and lived there all of his life.
- New Life Publications (Publisher)
- A detailed history and anecdotes of the Diamond Creek area and its early pioneers.
- On page one in pencil: John Mackey
- 4 May 2017 at 1:08PM