Book - Minute Book
From the Collection of Mission to Seafarers Victoria 717 Flinders Street Docklands Victoria
- A hard cover book containing minutes of one hundred meetings. The minutes are typed, and then pasted to the actual pages of the book. The cover is black, although it is somewhat scuffed. The spine and the corners are dark red.
- H25.9 x W21.2 x D6.3
- book, minutes, 1939-1948, ladies-harbour-lights-guild, victoria, mission-to-seafarers
- Documents the minutes of the Victorian Seamen's Mission from Wednesday 12th of July 1939 to Tuesday 7th December 1948. The minutes are a record of all members of the Victorian Seafarers' Mission during this time, as well as a record of the decisions and accounts of the committee. The books also contains supporting documents, such as account records and lists.
- Circa 1939
- This is a formal record of proceedings within the Victorian Seafarers' Mission between 1939 to 1949. Entries in the book make reference to events which took place at the Mission, individual members and other parties, such as the Ladies Harbour Lights Guild.
- A small white sticker on the spine: VIC. MISSION TO SEAFARERS / 1939-1948, handwritten in blue ink.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM