Book - Heidelberg Conservation Study: Part 2: Historic Riverland Landscape Assessment. Revised 1987.
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Part three of set of three books. Paperback, 333 pages, Illus., maps. 2 copies.
- 30 x 22 cm.
- heidelberg, macleod, heidelberg heritage advisory committee, marilyn mcbriar, plenty river, yarra river, darebin creek
- Report prepared by Loder and Bayly and Marilyn McBriar on behalf of City of Heidelberg and Heidelberg Heritage Advisory Committee. Area covered is from Darebin Parklands in the south to Plenty River at Yallambie in the north. Revised 1987.
- City of Heidelberg and Heidelberg Heritage Advisory Committee (Publisher)
- This study identifies neighbourhood character, documents past development and the capacity of the environment for future development with particular emphasis on the river precincts - Plenty River, Yarra River and Darebin Creek.
- Stamps: Yarra Plenty Regional Library Service, and, Withdrawn
- 20 Aug 2017 at 3:35PM