Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Photograph: Collingwood Town Hall and Court House where Collingwood Technical School was based from 1912 – 1923.

From the Collection of NMIT (Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE)

Description
Framed black and white photograph of Collingwood Town Hall and Court House where Collingwood Technical School was based from 1912 – 1923.



Originally designed by Mr. P Kerr, Govt. Architect, and built about 1853 for the Collingwood Town Hall and Court House.’
Object Registration
00012
Keywords
collingwood technical school, buildings, collingwood town hall, collingwood court house, nmit
Inscriptions & Markings
iInscription on the picture mount, reads:
'THE ABOVE BUILDING WAS USED AS / THE COLLINGWOOD TECHNICAL SCHOOL / DURING 1912-1923 / Originally Designed by Mr. P KERR, Govt. Architect, and built about 1853 for the / COLLINGWOOD TOWN HALL AND COURT HOUSE'.
Last updated
3 Mar 2017 at 10:08AM