Magazine: Preston Technical School 1951-1969 - Preston Technical School magazine 1951-1969
From the Collection of NMIT (Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE)
- Preston Technical School: 1951 issue consists of 48 pages, with a drawing of the school building on the front cover.
Preston Technical College magazine 1963-.
From 1964 the cover image changed to a graphic image of Kupper's sculpture which stood in the foyer of the WJ Baker Memorial Hall.
Preston Institute of Technology: Girls' section, and Boys' section also has the sculpture image on the cover. Electronic copies of PTS magazine (editions 1953-1956) have been scanned and available on CD.
- 255mm height X 193mm width
- preston techinical school, school magazines, preston technical college, preston institute of technology, nmit
- Preston Technical School opened in 1937. Magazines held include 1951-1960. The school changed its name to Preston Technical College and magazines held for this entity range from 1963-1967. Preston Institute of Technology: Girls' section magazines for 1968 and 1969. Boys' section 1968 held.
- The school magazines present a record of each year's school events such as staffing, programs, outings and includie student writings and drawings, reports and photos of events and teams.
- 11 May 2020 at 7:41PM