Correspondence - CTS - Copy correspondence. Collingwood Technical School. 1912-1913.
From the Collection of NMIT (Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE)
- Bound volume of pages written/copied on tissue paper. (20 pages).
- 34 x 24 cm.
- collingwood technical school, cts, correspondence, matthew richmond, nmit
- A small amount of correspondence is entered into this 'copy book'. It includes correspondence relating to 1912 'Government Subsidy' for the school dated August 1912, and staff appointments dated October 1912.
- Early correspondence from Mr Richmond relating to school administration.
- Note inside back cover ‘Dear Sir, This letter is merely to try the copying press, and ink before using on anything more important. Yours faithfully, M Richmond.’
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM