Newspaper clipping - Memories so sweet as time goes by.
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- A copy of a black and white article from The Age newspaper. Includes text and photograph of Betty Bell at Happy Hollow farm.
- 24.5cm x 23cm
- happy hollow, plenty river, bell family, betty bell, .
- Newspaper article from 1994 recording the history of the Bell family at Happy Hollow.
- Happy Hollow was built in the late 1840's about 4 km north of Greensborough on the Plenty River. The article informs us that the Bell family moved there in 1943 and lived without power or running water at that site until March 1994 when Betty moved out.
- Biro inscriptions in title and highlighting throuhgout..
- 4 May 2017 at 12:57AM