Dr Harry Jenkins owned Churchill Island from 1936 to 1963 and bequeathed it to Margaret Campbell on his death. Sister Campbell had been nurse to his disabled son and wife and she lived on the island from the time of World War Two. The item was given to Arthur Evans, a family friend, on the day of the auction sale of artifacts when she sold the island, approximately 1973.
The document demonstrates farming and fungicide methods of the era.
Paper document report, carbon copy, foolscap, on 'Bordesan', a colloidal suspension of a highly fungicial copper preparation, written by J.D. Riedal-E. de Haen A.G., Chemical Works, Berlin-Britz, Germany, and a memo from S.W. Peterson & Co. Ltd, Sydney Office to Mr. Sutcliffe, Melbourne. 15 pages
Inscriptions & markings
Bordesan, J.D. Riedel-E. de Haen A.G., Churchill Island, S.W. Peterson & Co Ltd