Paper document report - BORDESAN
From the Collection of Churchill Island Heritage Farm 1 Samuel Amess Drive Newhaven Victoria
- Paper document report, carbon copy, foolscap, on 'Bordesan', a colloidal suspension of a highly fungicial copper preparation, written by J.D. Riedal-E. de Haen A.G., Chemical Works, Berlin-Britz, Germany, and a memo from S.W. Peterson & Co. Ltd, Sydney Office to Mr. Sutcliffe, Melbourne. 15 pages
- 21 cm width, 33.8cm length, page size
- bordesan, j.d. riedel-e. de haen a.g., churchill island, s.w. peterson & co ltd, chemical
- Dr Harry Jenkins owned Churchill Island from 1936 to 1963 and bequeathed it to Margaret Campbell on his death. Sister Campbell had been nurse to his disabled son and wife and she lived on the island from the time of World War Two. The item was given to Arthur Evans, a family friend, on the day of the auction sale of artifacts when she sold the island, approximately 1973.
- 1938 approx
- The document demonstrates farming and fungicide methods of the era.
- Bordesan, J.D. Riedel-E. de Haen A.G., Churchill Island, S.W. Peterson & Co Ltd
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:12AM