Paper Statement re Estate - Final Statement re Estate of late Mrs Anna Hannah Gahan
From the Collection of Churchill Island Heritage Farm 246 Samuel Amess Drive Newhaven Victoria
- Paper document, Final Statement re Estate of late Mrs. Anna Hannah Gahan, relative of the wife of Harry Jenkins, Alice (nee Gahan), itemizing receipts and disbursements, dated 24/4/1936. Original typed.
- 26.2cm width, 20.6cm length
- mrs. anna hannah gahan, alice gahan, alice jenkins, harry jenkins, churchill island, gahan, jenkins, statement
- Dr Harry Jenkins owned Churchill Island from 1936 to 1963 and bequeathed it to Margaret Campbell on his death. Sister Campbell had been nurse to his disabled son and wife and she lived on the island from the time of World War Two. The item was given to Arthur Evans, a family friend, on the day of the auction sale of artifacts when she sold the island, approximately 1973.
- April 1936 approx
- This item demonstrates values and costs of era.
- Mrs. Anna Hannah Gahan, Alice Gahan, Alice Jenkins, Harry Jenkins, Churchill Island
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:12AM