Honour board - BGSA Athletics 1960 - 1975
From the Collection of Ballarat Clarendon College 1425 Sturt Street Ballarat Victoria
- Varnished solid wood board with gold lettering and decorative top edging.
- 390W x 510H
- clarendon-presbyterian-ladies-college, b-g-s-a, sport, honour-board, athletics
- This board honours a school's contribution to the annual Ballarat Girls School Association (B.G.S.A) athletics competitions. Clarendon Presbyterian Ladies' College won the accolade consistently from 1963 - 1970. paralleled the BPSA (Ballarat Public Schools Association) which morphed to become coed in the mid 70s, when College and Grammar became coed, retaining the BPSA acronym. BPSA became the present BAS.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM