School Magazine - Greensborough Secondary College Yearbook.1993.
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Annual record of teaching staff, students and events that took place in 1993. Includes black and white and colour photos and reports. 40 Pages (approx), Cover graphic is a collage of student photos. 2 copies.
- 30 x 21 cm
- greensborough college, greensborough secondary college, yearbook, horizon, school magazines
- Each year, the college yearbook reports on the people (students and staff) and events and activities that took place that year. Previous editions of this yearbook were titles "Horizon". Note: In 1989, Watsonia High School was merged with Watsonia Technical School to become Greensborough Secondary College.
- Greensborough Secondary College (School)
- A permanent record of who attended Greensborough College - both student and teachers, includes photographs.
- In pen inside front cover: "Donated by Rosie Bray"
- 23 Apr 2017 at 1:16PM