Correspondence. Legal Document (Letter) - Marsh to Partington 1943
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Double sided, typed letter. On buff letterhead from solicitor's office.
- 26 x 20 cm.
- marsh, partington, plenty river, green dobson and middleton, tresspass
- This letter is to Mrs Partington from solicitors representing Mr Marsh, regarding the use of a log to cross the Plenty River. Partingtons used this log to access the town from their home. Mr Marsh is claiming this is trespass on his land.
- Green Dobson and Middleton (Solicitors)
- Legal document regarding a conflict between neighbours.
- Typed letter.
- 16 Aug 2017 at 2:57PM