Oral History - Picnics in Greensborough by Val Wilson (nee Rolfs)
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- 2 typed pages includes photographs.
- val wilson, val rolfs, greensborough, picnics
- Val Wilson recounts her memories of the popularity of Greensborough as a picnic destination and recalls some of the antics of local children.
- Greensborough Historical Society (Compiler)
- A primary source recollection of Greensborough in the mid-20th century.
- 5 May 2017 at 11:23AM