From the Collection of Alfred Hospital Nurses League-Nursing Archives Old Monash Medical School Building, Ground Floor Alfred Hospital 55 Commercial Road melbourne Victoria
- A small, engraved silver bell. A double rim around the base and leaf shaped handle with spaces of different shapes carved along the length of the handle.
- Height: 13 cm base circ. 6cm
- bell, nurse, alfred hospital
- A few of the nurses who trained in the 1880's and 1890's presented this bell, on 3rd August 1931, to the Alfred Hospital Nurses League.
- The Nurses League was founded in 1918 and the bell was presented with a note, 'hoping it will be useful and also to show warm appreciation of our very pleasant Reunions' from a few of the Trainees of the Eighties and Nineties.
- Presented to the Alfred Hospital Nurses League from a Few Traineees of the Eighties and Nineties.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM