Book for Alfred Hospital Nurses - '5.30 Nurse!'
From the Collection of Alfred Hospital Nurses League-Nursing Archives Old Monash Medical School Building, Ground Floor Alfred Hospital 55 Commercial Road melbourne Victoria
- A hardcover book which was launched in 1996. The strength of the camaraderie shown among Alfred Hospital Nurses at the celebrations that followed the graduation of the final group of trainees from the school of Nursing in 1992, led Helen Paterson to write this book. She follows the history of Alfred Nurses from the establishment of the hospital in 1871, the beginning of nurse training in 1880, to reveal the hardships, pleasures and intrigues shared by Alfred Nurses.
- length: 26cm H. 2.5cm D. 18cm
- book, nurses, alfred hospital
- Dedicated to all nurses who have contributed to and have been part of the Alfred Hospital 1871-1996
- History Books (Creator)
- This book is significant to all those associated with the Alfred Hospital as it reveals the hardships, pleasures and intrigues of nursing.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM