Photograph Album - Diamond Valley Community Hospital. Redevelopment Program 1990/91. Vol 1.
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Photo album with dark blue cover. 56 pages, 253 photographs of varying sizes.
- 32 x 41 cm.
- diamond valley community hospital, greensborough, dvch
- The Diamond Valley Community Hospital was established in 1942 in Grimshaw Street Greensborough. This album records the redevelopment/building program in 1990-1991, and includes functions such as 'Turning the Sod' and many photos of buildings under construction. Due to financial circumstances, the hospital closed in 2000. This collection of photo albums is from the 1990s and was collected by staff. Photographs include staff, patients, buildings and functions held for the hospital. Photographs are not named. Albums may be accessed at the GHS Resource Centre. This volume is numbered 6.
- As the Diamond Valley Community Hospital is now closed, this collection of albums records some of the people involved. Many of the old hospital buildings in Grimshaw Street are still in use as medical rooms and it is interesting to see them being built in 1990.
- Title handwritten and pasted on front cover.
- 5 May 2017 at 1:26PM