Historical information

The Ballarat Junior Technical School opened in 1913 under the jurisdiction of the Ballarat School of Mines. The first Principal was Albert W. Steane.

Physical description

Blue, hardcovered book with blue lined pages that have been written on in ink.

The reports from 1923 are written by Ballarat Junior Technical School Principal Albert Stean, and have been countersigned by William Henry Middleton. From 1944 the reports were signed by C. Jeffery. and the one from 1949 they was signed by Mr Cutter.

Contents include enrolment numbers, White Flat Improvement Committee, School Fair, Wireless Club, garden improvements, swimming, sports, Mothers' Club, Battery Paddock, football, orphanage boys, choir, scholarships, Empire Youth Day,