Photograph Album - Diamond Valley Community Hospital. Redevelopment program 1990/91. Volume II.
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Photo album with black cover. 25 pages, 125 photographs of varying sizes.
- 32 x 41 cm.
- diamond valley community hospital, greensborough, dvch
- Photographs include patients, staff, internal and external buildings and garden development. The Diamond Valley Community Hospital was established in 1942 in Grimshaw Street Greensborough. Due to financial circumstances, the hospital closed in 2000. This collection of photo albums is from the 1990s and was collected by staff. Photographs are not named. Albums may be accessed at the GHS Resource Centre. This volume is numbered 7.
- Diamond Valley Community Hospital (Maker)
- As the Diamond Valley Community Hospital is now closed, this collection of albums records some of the people involved.
- Title handwritten and pasted on cover.
- 5 May 2017 at 1:27PM