Photograph Album - Diamond Valley Community Hospital. Life at the DVCH. Functions, events and other happenings. Volume II.
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Photo album with blue cover. 50 pages, 139 photographs of varying sizes.
- 32 x 41 cm.
- diamond valley community hospital, greensborough, dvch
- Social activities at DVCH include farewells, dinner dances, community outreach activities. Includes staff newsletters and hospital accreditation information. The Diamond Valley Community Hospital was established in 1942 in Grimshaw Street Greensborough. Due to financial circumstances, the hospital closed in 2000. This collection of photo albums is from the 1990s and was collected by staff. Photographs are not named. Albums may be accessed at the GHS Resource Centre. This volume is numbered 10.
- As the Diamond Valley Community Hospital is now closed, this collection of albums records some of the people involved. This particular album shows the community involvement with the hospital.
- Title handwritten and pasted on front cover. Inscription inside front cover: "Photos and Album by Marg Langtree."
- 5 May 2017 at 1:28PM