Book - Manual of Field Engineering Vol.I (All Arms) 1933.
From the Collection of Geelong RSL Sub Branch 50 Barwon Heads Road Belmont Victoria
- An oblong book, pink cardboard cover, red taped spine.
- 18.2 x 12.5 x 1 cm
- training, engineering, field, military
- A training manual of Field Engineering for use by the Australian Military Forces.
- Early 20th Century
- D.W. Paterson Co. Pty. Ltd. (Maker)
- A Training Manual used by Australian Military Forces in the early 20th Century.
- The figure 2 in ink on the front cover.
In stamp on the front cover 4th Anti-Tank Regt. A.I.F.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM