Tusons Gas Producer Unit
From the Collection of Friends of Kurth Kiln Worri Yallock Victoria
- A commercially made cast iron unit with a solid round hopper/boiler on a steelframe base. It has a pressure-cooker lid and a car type radiator. Solid built, but rust affected in parts
- Height - 1.1m, Width - 1.2m, Depth - 0.6m Weight 120kg
- In conversation with Mr Tibbett we found out that he obtained this particular unit at an auction in Sydney and brought it home with the intention of one day getting it going again. 'One day' never seemed to come, so he decided to let us have it for our display, rather than jjust collecting dust in his shed.
- This unit is again of a different manufacturer and construction, highlighting the versatile nature of charcoal producer gas and its applications.
- Make: Tysons Cross Draught
Model: Official 30hp Heavy Duty
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:11AM