Article - Hutchinson Caravan Dolly
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Links: 00778:01066:01067:01068:01069:02521
A 6 page document featuring many colour photographs and reproductions of period advertising on the Hutchinson Caravan Dolly.
- hutchinson caravan dolly, 165 para rd, 175 henry st, towing dollies
- The Hutchinson Caravan Dolly was a device for stopping the rear of a towing vehicle from being drawn down by the weight of the caravan and having a detrimental effect on the steering of the vehicle and vision of the driver.
- Marilyn Smith (Researcher / Compiler)
- The Hutchinson Caravan Dolly was adapted from a towing dolly used for cars with damaged wheels and manufactured in Greensborough in the 1950's and 1960's.
- 4 May 2017 at 11:58PM