Black and white photo - Original Lake Bolac Store erected in 1868.
From the Collection of Lake Bolac & District Historical Society 2110 Glenelg Highway Lake Bolac Victoria
- black and white photograph
- 25 cms x 18 cms
- bluestone store, lake bolac 1868, 1879, w.e. veale, veale brothers, chaff, butcher, baker, drapery, ironmongery, post office
- This bluestone store replaced a small wooden store on the cross roads site in 1858. Store owned by William Veale and his brothers Arthur and George . Originally built by Cecil Louisson. Sold to William Veale Senior in 1874 who owned it until 1938 when it was sold to Mr Dixon.
- 19 Apr 2017 at 12:12PM