Correspondence - Letter to Minister for Education from Watsonia Technical School and Watsonia High School Councils
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- 10 pages, typed.
- 29 x 21 cm.
- watsonia high school, watsonia technical school, greensborough secondary college
- This is a draft of the initial letter to the Victorian Minister of Education from the School Councils of Watsonia Tech and Watsonia High Schools to form a ‘new’ council for the proposed Greensborough Secondary College, formed as a result of the merger of the two Watsonia schools. The letter outlines the proposed duties of the new council.
- Watsonia High School (Maker)
- Greensborough Secondary College was formed following the merger of Watsonia High and Watsonia Technical School. This letter is significant as an example of community involvement in the schools
- Written on front page in pen “LIBRARY (Work room) Draft#2”
- 23 Apr 2017 at 1:29PM