School badge - Prefect's pocket, Watsonia High School.
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Maroon woollen pocket with stitched school crest and motto.
- 18 x 18 cm
- watsonia high school, prefects pocket
- This is a 'new' pocket, unused. Embroidered pockets were sewn onto school uniform as a sign of student seniority and responsibility
- Watsonia High School (Secondary School)
- An unused pocket from Watsonia High School.
- Includes "Prefect" in embroidery.
- 5 May 2017 at 12:36PM