Books - Collection of knitting books
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Collection of knitting books. Black and white text, some with colour illustrations.
- 24 x 17 cm.
- knitting, patons, paragon, olive ketel, knitting patterns, helen bryant
- This collection of knitting books date from 1947 to the late 1970s and were donated by Helen Bryant. Titles: Patons knitting book no 570, Patons knitting book no 209, Olive Ketel's exclusive knitwear for young folk (1947),Patons Woolcraft, Paragon knitting book number 70.
- These knitting books are from a time when knitting was a favourite pastime and an essential method of clothing the family.
- Name of owner on some copies.
- 3 May 2017 at 12:20AM