Historical information

The Ballarat School of Mines, Museum and Laboratories were open for inspection free in 1882, and an officer was ready to accompany and afford information to visitors.

Physical description

A brown soft covered book of 94 pages. It is a descriptive catalogue of the Minerals in the Museum of the Ballarat School of Mines by Ferdinand M. Krause, curator.

Illustrations include a plan of the museum and a plan of the Ballarat school of Mines grounds and buildings. The book is indexed.