Horses in Rockbeare Park 1970s
From the Collection of Darebin Parklands Association Separation St. Alphington Vic
- B&W photograph showing horses grazing in the Park.
- 1500 x 1000 pixels
- Rockbeare Park was leased by Heidelberg Shire to McLosky's riding school for agistment of horses until around 1974.
- Laurie Course (Photographer), Rockbeare Park Conservation Group
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:10AM