Book - Minutes Oct 1969 to Dec 1971
From the Collection of Deaf Children Australia 597 St Kilda Road Melbourne Victoria
- Blue leather(?) bound book containing typed copies glued onto white pages containing minutes of meetings of the Board of Management of the Victorian School for Dear Children from October 1969 to December 1971
- 29cmW 38cmH 7.5cmD
- deaf children australia, deaf education, minutes of meeting
- The minutes of each meeting of the Board of Management of the Victorian Deaf & Dumb Institution, the Victorian School for Deaf Children and Deaf Children Australia has been retained from 1862 to 2010.
- The minutes of the meetings provide an insight into the day to day running of the School, from Wages and Salaries, student issues to broader educational topics, building works and finances.
- Spine: "MINUTES/Oct 1969 to Dec 1971" in gold lettering on a dark red background
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM