Book - Journal
From the Collection of Deaf Children Australia 597 St Kilda Road Melbourne Victoria
- Green woven cover with tan leather on corners and spine, hardback account book with handwritten entries. Contains Treasurers' Statement of Accounts for the V.D.&D.I. from July 1959 to July 1977
- 22cmDW 33.5cmH 3.5cmD
- deaf children australia, deaf education, financial accounts, journal
- The financial information relating to the Victorian Deaf & Dumb Institution has been kept in ledgers, journal, monthly accounts and Minutes of the Financial Sub-Committee. The funds available and the expenses of running an educational and boarding school are documented in detail.
- The financial records provide an insight into what is required to be considered at the time, from building expenses, wages and salaries, food to boot repairs. They show how funds are raised and the expenses.
- Spine: "JOURNAL" with decorations in gold lettering on red background.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM