Physical description

Caulfield Conservation Study by Andrew Ward dated August 1994 gives architectural features of 133 Kambrook Road, and notes that original 1858 house is still visible. The article also mentions that further additions to the house from 1860 to 1925 eventually upgraded the home to mansion status. The history lists all owner/tenants from 1858 to 1925. Includes two photocopied photos.