Physical description

Handwritten document giving brief details on wording on foundation stone of St. Andrew’s church, undated and author unknown. Photocopy of pamphlet produced for the stewardship campaign 1957 for St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church Gardenvale East, with several photos. It includes history as well as current situation at 1957. Photocopied notes and photo of the Army Hut used by Gardenvale Primary School in 1921 only as donated by church for and year then Reverted back to church use. Photocopy of letter to Glen Eira News and City Council re-proposed subdivision of church land from Robert W. Sinclair.