Physical description

Two copies of a sixteen page booklet titled First Fifty Years, detailing a brief history, researched by John Watson, of St. Stephen’s Presbyterian Church, Balaclava Road Caulfield, between 1910-1960. The booklet includes several images, including two photographs, one of the interior of the church, the other of the interior of the main hall. There is also a set of six portrait photographs of the ministers of St. Stephen’s from 1913-1960., There is also a photograph of the front view of the first church and a sketch by Haddon and Henderson architects of the design for the present, 1960, church dated to the early-mid 1920s. There is a list of names of office-bearers for the year 1960. That list has been photocopied and is included in the file., Finally, there are two pages of handwritten notes, undated and unattributed, of information about St. Stephen’s derived from the First Fifty Years booklet.