Physical description

Featuring two photocopies of a sixteen page pamphlet by Della Hilton titled 75 Years at St. Stephen’s – Including Union with Bambra Road Methodist Church. This details a brief history of both the Bambra Road Church and especially the St. Stephen’s Presbyterian Church, Balaclava Road, Caulfield between 1910-1985. These churches united in 1976 to form the St. Stephen’s Uniting Church in Balaclava Road, Caulfield. The pamphlet includes copies of photographs of the interior, exterior and windows., There is a black and white photograph of the interior, undated and unattributed., There is a Christmas postcard from the church’s sponsor child, Paulus Lobo, dated post-1988., Finally, there is a copy of a fourteen page newsletter dated March 1986, edited by Ethel Phillips, regarding news of the St. Stephen’s Uniting Church Community.