Article - A brief history of the Shire of Diamond Valley by Irene Turvey.
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Photocopied article. 4 pages text and illus.
- shire of diamond valley, irene turvey
- This brief history discusses the Shire of Diamond Valley. The Shire of Diamond Valley was a Local Government Area located about 20 kilometres northeast of Melbourne. The shire covered an area of 74.38 square kilometres and existed from 1964 until 1994.
- Shire of Diamond Valley (Maker)
- This article includes some images of early building in the Shire of Diamond Valley.
- On front page "from Rosie Bray"
- 5 May 2017 at 11:38AM