Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Black and white photograph - Lake Bolac Public Hall 1896

From the Collection of Lake Bolac & District Historical Society 2110 Glenelg Highway Lake Bolac Victoria

Description
black and white photograph
Size
25 cms x 18 cms
Object Registration
734
Historical information
Lake Bolac Public Hall, Mongomery Street in 1896. Weatherboard construction by Mr Ollie Anderson of Ararat. Opened by district MP Mr McLellan. In 1922 this building was relocated across Montgomery Street to become the supper room for the newly erected Memorial Hall honouring World War 1 soldiers.
Last updated
19 Apr 2017 at 12:05PM