Uniform - Battle Dress
From the Collection of Geelong RSL Sub Branch 50 Barwon Heads Road Belmont Victoria
- Battle Dress Blouse - Khaki. Battle Dress Trousers with Map Pocket - Khaki and Yellow Lanyard (RAASC)
- Blouse Size 7, Trousers Size 7.
- uniform, k walters, battle dress, australian army, national service
- This Uniform was worn by members of the Australian Army circa 1950 - 1980?
- Blouse 1956, Trousers no date (mid 20 cenrtury
- Department of Army (Maker)
- This uniform was used by 3/92813 K Walters a National Serviceman circa 1950.
- Blouse - D D Made in Australia 1956, M. TX Size 7.
Trousers -Regimental No 3/92813 Name K Walters M. TX Size 7.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:11AM