From the Collection of Kiewa Valley Historical Society Mount Beauty Information Centre 31 Bogong High Plains Rd Mt Beauty Vic
- Large stainless steel kidney shaped dish. Used in the operating theatre for collecting specimen or holding instruments.
Edges are lipped (curved and blunt)
- 350 mm across the length of the dish and 170 mm wide (from centre of edges). 60 mm deep.
- KVHS 0544
- hospital equipment. medical equipment. hospital theatre. dish. mt beauty. tawonga. operating.
- This medical / hospital equipment was used in the Tawonga District General Hospital which was builtin the 1950s specifically for the increase in population due to the Kiewa Hydro Scheme.
- Historical: Shows the development of scientific hospital equipment. Provenance: Used in the Tawonga District General Hospital which was remote and therefore required good equipment.
- Centre bottom of dish: Inscribed - Stainless / Steel / by / Paramount / K. C. Luke / Melb. / 48
- 27 Jul 2017 at 4:31PM