Historical information

The Percy Uebergang family lived at Tooram Park, Allansford from 1912 until 1992. Percy and Myrtle Uebergang's children were twins, Ray and Joyce born in 1926 who lived at Tooram Park until their deaths, Ray in 1986 and Joyce in 1992. Neither Ray nor Joyce married and following the death of her brother Joyce set up the Ray and Joyce Uebergang Foundation which supports the local community.
This letter book is part of the collection of items given into the care of the Cheese World Museum. It relates to his farm at Briarwood, Cudgee.

Physical description

Blue hard covered exercise book with bone-coloured binding and a white label on the front. The pages have blue lines.

Inscriptions & markings

Copy of Letters/P W Uebergang