Uniform Jacket- Service Dress Ceremonial
From the Collection of Geelong RSL Sub Branch 50 Barwon Heads Road Belmont Victoria
- Khaki Wool cloth Jacket, four patch pockets on the front of the Jacket. The Jacket has two 'Australia' shoulder titles on the epaulets, one only small (king's Crown) rising sun badge on the collar, six small buttons, four small buttons with King's Crown, map of Australia and embossed Australian Military Forces. One small button at the collar.
On the right and left sleeve are the colour patch of Artillery. On the right sleeve is the badge of rank of Bombardier and four blue service chevrons.
- Size 6.
- uniform, jacket, service dress, khaki, amf
- This particular Jacket was issued to VX 33678 Bdr E. O'Shea.
- Freedman & Co Pty Ltd (Maker)
- Bdr O'Shea served during WW2
- Inside the Jacket hand written OSWR.
Makers Tag - Freedman & Co Pty Ltd. 1941. Size 6.
Name Tag - Regimental No VX33678.
Name Bdr E. O'Shea.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:11AM