Historical information

The Percy Uebergang family lived at Tooram Park, Allansford from 1912 until 1992. Percy and Myrtle Uebergang's children were twins, Ray and Joyce born in 1926 who lived at Tooram Park until their deaths, Ray in 1986 and Joyce in 1992. Neither Ray nor Joyce married and following the death of her brother Joyce set up the Ray and Joyce Uebergang Foundation which supports the local community.
This stencil is part of the collection of items given into the care of the Cheese World Museum. It was used to mark bags of produce leaving the Tooram property.
Uebergang catalogue No.A27

Physical description

Rectangular tin stencil with cut out Uebergang name and address. The front is blackened through use and the top section has been whitened afterwards. A square hole in the top corner is used for hanging the stencil on the wall.

Inscriptions & markings

A27 [Uebergang No.]