Uniform - RAAF Service Dress
From the Collection of Geelong RSL Sub Branch 50 Barwon Heads Road Belmont Victoria
- Service Dress Blue Jacket and Trousers with buckle belt, RAAF Buttons, badges of Rank on both sleeves and Ribbons of three Decorations above the left pocket.
- Size 22
- raaf, 036319 a s cutting 1945
- This uniform belonged to 036319 F/Lt A S Cutting who served in the RAAF During WW2.
- No makers listed. (Maker)
- This uniform was made in 1945 and was owned by F/Lt A S Cutting.
- Inside the jacket a small tag - A F (the I in the shape of the 'broad arrow', used to indicate military use (Navy, Army, Air Force) 1945, M. TX, Size 22.
- 29 Sep 2019 at 2:07PM