Uniform Jacket - Service Dress Jacket RNZ Artillery
From the Collection of Geelong RSL Sub Branch 50 Barwon Heads Road Belmont Victoria
- Khaki Service Dress Jacket, pure wool Garbardine, two pleated breast pockets, two pleated map pockets, synthetic lining.
- There is no Size on the Jacket.
- rnz artillery, captain
- The Jacket would have been made circa 1950's and belonged to a member of the RNZ Artillery.
- Circa 1950's
- This Jacket belonged to a Captain of the RNZ Artillery.
- Captains badge of Rank, all buttons RNZA, lapel Badges RNZA, Shoulder Patches blue with red writing Royal New Zealand Artillery, on the right sleeve Black Colour Patch and a Parachute Patch. There are six ribbons of decorations above the left breast pocket. There is a fine leather plaited lanyard - light brown - through the right epaulette and the end placed in the right breast pocket.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:10AM