Accessory box for a No 6 Director Mk I
From the Collection of The Ed Muirhead Physics Museum Level 2, The School of Physics, David Caro Building (192) Corner of Elgin and Swanston Streets The University of Melbourne Parkville VIC
- Leather accessory box with shoulder strap and metal buckles. Flip open lid.
- cooke troughton & simms, accessory box, no 6 director mk i, broad arrow, wwii
- Possibly related to the range-finding equipment sent from England for dismantling during the 1940s so University of Melbourne Physics staff could develop their own equipment. Related to object 463.1
- Cooke, Troughton & Simms (Maker)
- Embossed in lid: 'CASE NO 6 DETECTOR MK 1 / COOKE, TROUGHTON & SIMMS, LTD / 9 / 22 / A.F.A' and broad arrow symbol.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:10AM