Book - Boards, beds and buildings: the history and development of the Diamond Valley Community Hospital, 1941-1971 / by Donald Cordner.
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- 71 p., black and white illus.
- 21 x 15 cm.
- diamond valley community hospital, dvch, donald cordner
- A history of the founding and development of the Diamond Valley Community Hospital over its first 30 years. Includes names of those responsible for founding the hospital and many staff.
- Diamond Valley Community Hospital (Hospital)
- Written by Doctor Donald Cordner whose father Dr Ted Cordner was one of the founders of the hospital.
- 10 Apr 2018 at 3:45PM