Project - Proudfoot's Boat House
From the Collection of Warrnambool and District Historical Society Inc. 2 Gilles Street (south of Merri St) Warrnambool Victoria
- This is a Warrnambool Secondary College school assignment (Claire Isaac) about Proudfoot’s Boathouse in Warrnambool. There are twelve unnumbered typed papers on white paper (A4 size) and five loose newspaper cuttings. The typed pages are outlined in red. Included are black and white photographs (copies) and colour photographs.
- W 21.5 cm H 29.5 cm. D cm.
- proudfoot’s boathouse, claire isaac
- Proudfoots’ Boathouse was built in 1885 by Thomas Proudfoot and has remained an important historic building in Warrnambool to this day. In the late 20th century the original buildings were lifted and renovated and a new building constructed in front.
- Late 20th century
- This material on Proudfoot’s boathouse will be of considerable use for researchers on the buildings, especially the detail on the 1990s renovations and additions.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:12AM