Photograph - Camp 13 Hospital
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan S Tatura VIC
- Black & White, two A4 sized photos of Camp Hospital.
- 18 x 24
- tatura, camp 13 hospital, german pows, corop, photography, photograph, slides, film
- Photos taken by Col McTaggart engaged in the removal of the original Camp 13 hospital building after the occupation of the camp by the State Rivers & Water Supply Commission Construction Branch c.1956. The building, bought by Mr. Henry, was transported to Corop in three sections, the high central section now a private residence located on the cnr. Midland Highway and Lake Cooper Road, the two outer sections converted to a house in Lake Cooper Road.
- 28 Aug 2018 at 4:24PM