Cutouts - Wooden
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan Street Tatura VIC
- 1.Cutout of a bearded man playng a flute/recorder. Dressed in red/pale brown check pants, red cape, brown shirt, brown hat. Black and brown socks, black shoes, sitting a a floor. Matt paint.|2. Cutout of a bearded man, with instrument broken off. Dressed in a spotted cape and hat, brown shirt and trousers, light brown shoes, standing on a curved triangle. Matt paint.|3. Cutout of a bearded man dressed in a brown hooded coat, tan trousers, tan and black spotted shoes. He is carrying a lute over his shoulder. His is standing on a curved triangle. Matt paint.|4. A smaller cutoutof a bearded man, holding a baton. Dressed in a blue and yellow spotted hooded cape, brown trousers and shoes, standing on a heart shaped base. Gloss paint.
- 1. H 16.1 x W 13.0|2. H 19.0 x W 10.0|3. H 18.6 x W 12.5|4. H 11.2 x W 6.0
- dwarfs' band, cutouts, vollmer f&a, vollmer h, camp 3, tatura, ww2, handcrafts, woodwork
- On long term loan from Heidi Vollmer who sold her home, and moved unit. Has no where to store the cutouts at present
- Long Term loan. H Vollmer. Nov. 2004 (on all 4 cutouts)
- 1 Sep 2018 at 1:09AM