Photograph, Optical Munitions, with H.A. Waters
From the Collection of The Ed Muirhead Physics Museum Level 2, The School of Physics, David Caro Building (192) Corner of Elgin and Swanston Streets The University of Melbourne Parkville VIC
- Part of a series entitled “Optical Munitions - School of Natural Philosophy, 1942-1945”. Black and white photo of H.A. Waters operating instrument on tripod. Two rotary switches marked “Graticule”, switch positions “Off On”; similarly “Vernier” -- “Off On”.
- H24.5 x L19.5 x D0.1
- In ink on lower left hand corner : “32”.
- 3 Nov 2014 at 4:37PM